Pro Coaching Academy is keen to promote good working practises at all its sessions and different venues. With that in mind, we operate to the standards set out by the Football Association for grassroots football clubs.
This entails we abide by the recommendations set out for each of the following:
- Safeguarding Children
- First Aid
- Photography & Media
Parents and children can download any of the PDF information sheets at the bottom of this page to better understand how Pro Coaching Academy operate and how we put the safety and welfare of the child first and foremost.
Should you have any concerns or worries about any child or person connected with Pro Coaching Academy please use any of the contact forms on this website and the matter will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
We continually review our policies and if and when the Football Association recommend new practises or procedures we implement them with speed and accuracy.
We welcome any comments or feedback on us, our coaches, our policies or anyway you feel we can make the club better. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Pro Coaching Academy support The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) working with safeguarding and child protection partners across the UK and overseas.
Click the logos below for more information:
To download any sheet please click on the titles below:
- Pro Coaching Academy Safeguarding Policy 2016
- Pro Coaching Academy Accident Form 2016
- Pro Coaching Academy Anti-Bullying Policy 2016
- Pro Coaching Academy Photography Guidelines 2016
- Coaches Respect Code Of Conduct 2018
- Match Officials Respect Code Of Conduct 2018
- Spectator And Parents Respect Code Of Conduct 2018
- Young Players Respect Code Of Conduct 2018
Page last updated: 1 September 2019
Next scheduled review: 30 March 2020